On October 5th, Dell’Osso Family Farm in Lathrop welcomes the public for their 16th Annual Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch. Dell’Osso Family Farm was featured on the nationally televised Travel Channel’s “Extreme Halloween” show as one of the best fall seasonal events in the nation and over 150,000 people visited last year. The event takes place on a 300 acre pumpkin farm operated by 4th generation farmers who have farmed the same land for over 80 years. They are one of the largest growers on the West Coast with nearly 10 million pounds of pumpkins grown on the farm annually.
Dell’Osso Family Farm has become a family tradition for people all over California to visit. In fact we have people who come from other states and countries, as family and friends bring them to this not to be missed event for a day full of FUN. Traditional harvest attractions abound including:
- 3 Corn Mazes w/viewing platforms.
- The World Famous Pumpkin Blaster that shoots mini pumpkins at 100mph.
- NEW 5,000 sq ft Haunted Castle - more chills & thrills than ever before.
- NEW Bucking Pumpkin Ride.
- NEW Pumpkin Princess Tea Party.
- NEW Pumpkin Pirate Party Area.
- High Flying Adventures on the Aerial Ropes Course and Zip Lines.
- All Aboard the Dell’Osso Express Train - a favorite attraction for all!
Mystery Tour Ride – What is it? Can’t say it’s a Mystery!
- Gem Mining in Old Western Town.
- Country Store with fresh baked goods and great gifts.
- FREE Pedal Car Speedway -Tricycles for the little ones & race cars for big kids too!
- Tractor Train Rides, Scarecrow Ride and FREE Hay Rides.
- Pony Rides, Petting Zoo and Kiddie Playland too!
- U-Pick pumpkins/Fall Harvest décor, gourds, Indian corn, corn stalks and more.
- Parking is ALWAYS FREE at Dell’Osso Family Farm.
The Dell’Osso family works with over 17 non-profit agencies, giving them an opportunity to raise funds for their causes. Over the last decade, over $500,000 has been raised by these groups on the farm. On October 4th, the Dell’Osso Family Farm will donate the site for “Special Access Day” where over 2,000 special needs children will come enjoy the farm. There will be different events scheduled thru the month so please check out our event calendar on our website or look for us on Facebook at Dell’Osso Family Farms for special offers and information.
Dell’Osso Family Farm is located right off Interstate 5 in Lathrop, just a short drive away for fall family fun all day, open daily from October 5th through Halloween. Please visit the website at www.pumpkinmaze.com for details.