Registrations for the Park Woods Piranhas 2014 Recreational Swim Season are being accepted during office hours at the Safety Council. Membership to the pool is not required and swimmers may live in any area.
No pool membership required, no fundraising, swimmers do not have to live within any specific area.
Payment & Registration forms accepted at the council office.
6004 N. El Dorado St., Stockton, CA 95207-4349 | (209) 472-7233 x 116
Office Hours: Mon thru Thurs 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4pm
Office closed daily for lunch 12pm to 1pm
- Swim Practices will be held at the Bear Creek High School Pool, 10555 Thornton Rd., Stockton, CA.
- Swimmers eligible to age 18 on 6/10/14.
- Official swimmers must be able to swim 1 length of the pool at first practice.
- Half-Lapper Program: ages 4 to 7 who cannot swim length of pool. A parent/adult aged 18 or older must be in the pool during half-lapper practice to work with swimmer.
- Late registrations will be accepted until Friday, June 13, 2014. Swimmers may not practice until registration is paid and all forms are completed. Contact Safety Council for swimmers moving into area in mid-season.
- Parent volunteer participation is necessary and required to make this great activity possible for your children.
Registrations will also be accepted at the Parent’s Meeting on Thursday, May 15th, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Safety Council office.. Swimmers to age 18 are eligible. Information & registration forms are available at www.californiasafety.org, or the Safety Council office, 6004 N. El Dorado St. Call 472-7233 x 8 for more information.
Swim Season Schedule and more info.