Finding all the fun events in Stockton for Fourth of July weekend. If you're staying in town this upcoming holiday weekend we have a list of fun events in Stockton.
• Stockton Ports will celebrate with fireworks for those attending the Ports home game on Wed., July 3. More info at www.StocktonPorts.com
• July 3rd 6:30 PM to 9:45 PM - - Casual Sunset BBQ Dinner Cruise & Fireworks Show! Enjoy a great B-cue dinner followed by a relaxing cruise on the San Joaquin river (1 adult beverage included) for only $55. buy tickets at www.opportunitycruises.com
(209) 259-3815 – or – (916) 600-3815
• San Joaquin County Family Fair will celebrate on July 2nd - 6th - Carnival, food, music, family fun, fireworks, and more. More info: www.2014fair.com
• Downtown Stockton 4th of July Parade 2014 - July 4th - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Info contact Gene Acevedo at (209) 405-0598 or at email@example.com