To accommodate work required for reconstruction of the Interstate 5/French Camp Road Interchange, the following lanes and ramps will be closed from February 4, 2013, through February 7, 2013, as follows:
- Interstate 5 northbound: ¼-mile south of French Camp Road off-ramp to Downing Avenue off-ramp – 8:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Interstate 5 southbound: Downing Avenue on-ramp to ¼-mile south of the French Camp Road on-ramp – 8:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- Northbound French Camp Road off-ramp: 9:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Northbound French Camp Road on-ramp: 9:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Southbound French Camp Road off-ramp: 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Southbound French Camp Road on-ramp: 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
This work is scheduled to begin as listed, but is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials and construction-related issues.
For the safety of workers and other motorists, please Slow for the Cone Zone.