A Farm to Table Dining Experience in Stockton
Feast at the Fox on May 11th in Stockton!
Reserve your seat now for the delicious “Farm to Table” dining experience in Stockton on May 11th to benefit the San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Arts Program.
Dinner includes a five course meal, beer and wine - all sourced locally. This spectacular evening of culinary delight is brought to you by Visit Stockton and the City of Stockton. Tickets are $125 per person, open seating; $1,200 for tables of 8 or $900 for tables of 6, reserved seating. Limited to only 150 tickets.
The Farm to Table Dinner will feature an extraordinary five-course menu created by local chefs, and using ingredients harvested from farmer’s fields in San Joaquin County or sourced within 30 minutes of Stockton.
Our local celebrity chefs (below) will lend their expertise for the evening, creating unique dishes that highlight the bounty of San Joaquin County, and local wines thanks to a special partnership with Lodi region wine growers.
- Richard Hyman, Owner/Executive Chef - Fē•nix Restaurant, Lodi
- Chris Isert, Executive Chef - Brookside Country Club, Stockton
- Micah Malcolm, General Manager/Chef - Taste Restaurant, Plymouth and a SJDC Culinary Program Graduate
- Kevin Pham, Chef/Co-Owner - Kyodai, Stockton
- Robert Sakado, Lead Cook/Supervisor - Golden 1 Center, Sacramento and a SJDC Culinary Program Graduate
Directed and Support by:
- Mark Berkner, Chef/Owner - Taste Restaurant, Plymouth and Volcano Union Pub + Inn and Culinary Arts Instructor, San Joaquin Delta College
- Robert Halabicky, Certified Executive Pastry Chef - San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton
6pm: Enjoy small bites and craft beer or wine
7pm: Five Course Dinner
The evening will include live entertainment and a silent auction.
Event produced in partnership with the City of Stockton with support from and benefitting the San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Arts Program.
Purchase event tickets online here or if you like to pay by check, please contact Megan at (209) 938-1555. Must be 21 year of age or older to attend.
blog comments powered by