On Saturday, February 23, 2013, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, we will host our 3rd Annual Strolling Bridal Faire, sponsored by San Joaquin Media Group, Lifestyles Magazine and SJ Woman Magazine. Brides and those that accompany them will enjoy a relaxing day strolling from store to store to find everything needed to make their wedding day unique and worry free. Registration will take place at 345 Lincoln Center North (the old Campbell's in the Village location). The cost for brides is $15, with $10 of that good towards lunch at participating Lincoln Center restaurants.
Lincoln Center merchants offer a variety of wedding necessities including invitations, bridal gowns, tuxedos, flowers, clothing for the wedding party, shoes and accessories, catering and rehearsal dinner accommodations, health and beauty, financial planning, jewelers, honeymoon apparel, dress preserving and more. Local vendors include Briggs Photography, Elite Entertainment, Elegance Harp and Flute, Morris Chapel, Wine & Roses, Red Carpet Studios, Marquis Entertainment, and MANY more!
The day will be filled with special offers, fashion and fun! By registering and visiting a certain number of businesses, brides are eligible to enter the drawing featuring prizes valued in the THOUSANDS like an $1,800 Justin Alexander wedding gown from Bliss Bridal Salon! Brides will find everything needed, from their engagement to the honeymoon, at one place! Participating businesses will hold trunk shows, raffles, modeling and all kinds of in-store promotions. Brides won’t want to miss this event!
- Nine-week half marathon training for two from Fleet Feet Sports
$50 to Flair Boutique
$25 to Remedy
Spa/honeymoon basket from Artesian Natural Foods
$300 in wedding invitations at Best Wishes
Engagement ring (valued at $3,000) from Gary J. Long Jewelers
Wedding planning book, kitchen utensils and other goodies from State Farm Insurance
One dog grooming for your pet from The Muddy Paw
$50 off wedding gown preservation at Village Cleaners
Makeup and more from Merle Norman Cosmetics
Dinner for two at Bud’s Seafood Grille
Queen sheet set from LINO BELLA
$1,800 Justin Alexander bridal gown from Bliss Bridal Salon
Manicure and pedicure at Signature Nails & Spa
Here Comes The Bride: A series of three luxurious customized facials, followed by brow shaping and a bikini wax at Kym With a Y Organic Spa & Waxing Studio
A pair of flip flops (Rainbows, Reefs or Sanuks) for the bride or groom from Zuesters
Solitaire pearl earrings from DeVons Jewelers
$50 to Papapavlo’s Bistro & Bar
One month of training, Pilates and yoga for the bride-to-be at Ben Mackie Fitness
$25 to Stage Two
$50 to Theadora
$25 to REVO
Free trial hairstyles for your wedding at The B Hive Salon
Flower girl shirts from Sassy Pants Children’s Boutique
$25 to Draper’s & Damon’s
80-photograph photo/video montage from Media Fusion Studios
Unity Candle from Morris Chapel
Engagement photo session including slideshow and signature board from Briggs Photography
Three hours of DJ service from Elite Entertainment
Wine basket from Elegance Harp & Flute
Round of golf for 4 with carts from Stockton Golf & Country Club
Platinum Engagement Photo Session: Lifestyle photo shoot, personal online gallery, custom coffee table style guest book and custom designed save-the-date cards from Red Carpet Studios
$100 gift certificate to Wine & Roses
Portrait photo session from F3 Studio Photography
Platinum Ceremony Package (officiant, ceremony coordination, rehearsal and ceremony music) from Marquis Entertainment
Family photo session (includes four 8x10 prints) from Mary Gillespie Photography
Lunch, dinner and golf for four at Brookside Country Club
Gift certificates to Balloons Unlimited
- Read on for a sneak peak of what’s taking place inside the stores…
- Artesian Natural Foods: Gluten-free cake tasting.
- Best Wishes: Mimosas; Enter to win bride and groom toasting flutes; Check out their extensive selection of wedding invitations.
- “The Kitchen Side” at Best Wishes: Swiss Diamond Pan Demo (11am-3pm); Schedule an appointment for your bridal registry.
- Bliss Bridal Salon: Strolling models; Raffles for Malis Henderson custom accessories and Fete By Bliss event coordination; Raffle for bride yoga pants and matching jacket when you register your bridesmaids and order by May 1, 2013; Complimentary two-tiered pencil edge veil for each bride who books a consultation at the Faire and orders her bridal gown by May 1, 2013; Trunk Shows by FOR YOU BLUE BRIDAL featuring new custom colored chiffon petticoats and J. Picone Bridal Accessories featuring fine bridal accessories.
- Bud’s Seafood Grille: Inquire about their fabulous wedding catering; Check out the newly remodeled bar.
- The B Hive Hair Salon: Stop by to check out this brand new salon; Get a free updo at the Bridal Faire.
- Dennis Shea Shoes: Stop by and enter to win a $25 gift card.
- DeVons Jewelers: Try on a piece of Tacori jewelry at the Bridal Faire and you’ll be entered to win a Tacori pendant and a men’s Triton wedding band.
- Draper’s & Damon’s: Refreshments, discounts, gift with purchase and drawing for a gift certificate.
- Flair Boutique: Wine and chocolates; Drawing for a bridal vintage charm pearl bracelet designed by local designer, Jewel by G.
- Fleet Feet Sports: Gift with $20 purchase for the bride, while supplies last.
- Gary J Long Jewelers: Check out their spectacular Zeghani bridal collection, exclusively for Lincoln Center brides.
- Kym With a Y Organic Spa & Waxing Studio: Mimosas (while they last!); One-day special on all bookings; Drawing for his and hers massages.
- Legacy Antiques and Interiors: Bridal Registry! Schedule up an appointment at the Bridal Faire to create your one of a kind bridal registry filled with beautiful gifts for your home, featuring Arte Italica, Match and Arthur Court, and receive 15% off your first bridal registry purchase; 10% off all gift purchases at the Bridal Faire.
- LINO BELLA: Unique gifts for the bride and groom, and gifts for the bridal party!
Create your own LINO BELLA wedding registry website; Refreshments and drawing for a $50 gift card. Register for 12 place settings of Casafina tableware and your 12th place setting is free when your Casafina place settings on your registry are completed.
- Merle Norman: Stop by to receive a skincare gift packet; Enter to win a $25 gift certificate and gold medallion gift.
- Papapavlo’s Bistro & Bar: $3 mimosa specials all day; Inquire about their fabulous wedding catering and receive $250 off your wedding catering when mentioning the Bridal Faire.
- Remedy: Enter to win a pair of his and hers Havaianas flip-flops (no purchase necessary).
- REVO: Keep your lips in great "kissable" condition with their free signature lip balm when you visit this brand new store today; 15% off all regular priced apparel and accessories at the Bridal Faire; Enter their "It Must Be Love" raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
- Sassy Pants Children’s Boutique:Trunk Show featuring Joan Calabrese flower girl and communion dresses (February 23rd and 24th); 10% off your flower girl dress when you order it February 23rd or 24th; Strolling models
- Stage Two: Pick a candy kiss to reveal a 10-40% discount.
- Theadora: Sip champagne and enter to win a $50 gift certificate.
- Zuesters: Enter to win a $50 gift card;10% off for the bride.