The Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library invites families to a fun and informative program * Families Reading Together. Children will hear fun stories, parents will learn a few tips to keep their children interested in reading, the whole family will learn about the library and its resources, and each child will receive a free book! This program is geared toward elementary age children, and parents or caregivers must accompany their children.
Here is the schedule of Families Reading Together programs:
- Sat., March 23 at 1 pm | Maya Angelou Branch Library * 2324 Pock Ln, Stockton
- Tues., April 2 at 3:30 pm | Escalon Branch Library * 1540 Second St.,Escalon
- Thur., April 4 at 4 pm | Tracy Branch Library * 20 E. Eaton Ave., Tracy
- Thur., April 4 at 6 pm | Troke Branch Library * 502 W. Benjamin Holt Dr., Stockton
- Tues., April 9 at 3:30 pm | Linden Branch Library * 19059 E. Main St., Linden
- Wed., April 10 at 4 pm | Thornton Branch Library * 26341 N. Thornton Rd., Thornton
- Thurs., April 11 at 3 pm | Lathrop Branch Library * 15641 7th St., Lathrop
- Thurs., April 11 at 5 pm | Weston Ranch Branch Library * 1453 W. French Camp Rd., Stockton
- Sat., April 13 at 1 pm | Manteca Branch Library * 320 W. Center St., Manteca
- Tues., April 16 at 3:30 pm | Ripon Memorial Library * 333 W. Main St., Ripon
- Tues., April 16 at 6 pm | Mountain House Branch Library * 579 Wicklund Crossing, Mtn. House
- Mon., April 29 at 6:30 pm | Cesar Chavez Central Library * 605 N. El Dorado St., Stockton
For more information, call (209) 937-8221 or (866) 805-7323. Visit the Library’s website at www.ssjcpl.org and fan or follow us on twitter.com/ssjcpl and facebook.com/ssjcpl.