San Joaquin Regional Transit District (RTD) is changing RTD Go!
RTD Go is now available Monday through Friday, 4:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. This change allows passengers to ride RTD Go earlier or later than RTD bus service hours.
RTD GO on Uber will enable people to travel from outside the normal RTD service area to popular destinations in San Joaquin County for less using the discount promo code “SJRTD18”. Savings are also available for passengers connecting at any of nine transit stations in San Joaquin County.
Passengers who meet RTD Go conditions and use the promo code will receive 50% off (up to $5.00 per ride) when riding Uber. The conditions include trips starting or ending outside of RTD service area OR trips starting or ending at one of nine transit centers in San Joaquin County:
- ACE, 949 East Channel St, Stockton, CA 95202
- Amtrak Train Station, 735 S San Joaquin St, Stockton, CA 95203
- Lodi Transit Center, 24 S Sacramento St, Lodi, CA 95240
- Manteca Transit Center, 220 Moffat Blvd, Manteca, CA 95336
- RTD Downtown Transit Center, 421 E Weber Ave, Stockton, CA 95202
- RTD Hammer Transfer Station, 7735 N Lower Sacramento Rd, Stockton, CA 95210
- RTD Mall Transfer Station, Pacific Ave, and Yokuts Ave, Stockton, CA 95207
- San Joaquin General Hospital, 500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA 95231
- Tracy Multi-Modal Center, 50 E 6th St, Tracy, CA 95376
Passengers who require mobility options beyond what Uber may offer will be able to take advantage of a flat rate fee of $10.00 per ride on JVG. The same parameters regarding hours of service and locations served apply.
“Data from the initial one-year RTD Go pilot showed that this program is a huge success,” said RTD CEO Donna DeMartino. “We are happy to continue to offer this service.”
San Joaquin Regional Transit District (RTD) is the regional transit provider for San Joaquin County. RTD's mission is to provide a safe, reliable, and efficient transportation system for the region. For more information, visit sjRTD.com, follow RTD on Facebook and Twitter, or call (209) 943-1111.