San Joaquin Delta College's annual Cash for College Workshop will give students and their families an opportunity to receive assistance in completing the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.gov, OR California Dream Act Application, www.caldreamact.org. This popular event will take place on Wed., Nov. 9, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the DeRicco Building E-Services Lab, Rm 149. Come out and receive on-one-one assistance in completing your financial aid application.
Delta's Financial Aid Staff will be on site to provide one-on-one assistance and answer questions. The workshop is open to the public, current delta college students, high school seniors and parents. Walk-ins welcome!
Checklist of What to Bring
If you don’t have all of these documents, it’s okay. Please come to the workshop with the documents that you do have from the following:
- Driver's license
- Social Security Card or Number (if applicable)
- Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Student2015 income information
- Parent 2015 income information (if dependent)
- Student taxes and parents' tax information; previous year taxes are okay if they don't have 2015 tax information
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, social security benefits, or child support payments