The City of Stockton is now accepting local vendor and exhibitor applications for the Collide Festival that will take place on Saturday, October 19, 2019. Collide is a celebration, bringing our community together through the arts. The festival will showcase theater, music, fashion, spoken word, dance, painting, and a live art competition. The goal of the festival is to spark collaboration and inspire new combinations of cultural and artistic traditions.
Collide includes an art market highlighting local vendors with hand-crafted goods and artists’ works. The exhibitor’s corner will provide information booths related to arts organizations.
Interested vendors and organizations must fill out an application and, if selected, will participate as a vendor or exhibitor at the Collide Festival. Fees for selected vendors will be covered by the City of Stockton. Applications will be evaluated by the City’s Stockton Arts Week planning committee and selection is based on the needs of the festival. Selected applicants will be notified by Friday, September 20, 2019.
- All vendor goods must be hand-made;
- Artists must sell original work;
- All vendors must reside in San Joaquin County;
- No consultants or wholesalers; and
- All selected vendors must provide display tables and a 10’ x 10’ tent.
- Organizations must be located within San Joaquin County;
- Organizations must be involved in or represent the arts community;
- Exhibitors may not sell items; and
- All selected exhibitors must provide display tables and a 10’ x 10’ tent.
To apply, please visit www.stocktonca.gov/arts. The deadline for completed applications is Friday, September 13, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.
To learn more about the City of Stockton Arts Week, please contact the Community Services Department at (209) 937-8504, visit www.stocktonca.gov/arts or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stocktonarts.