The Summer 2019 Repaving Project is scheduled to begin April 22, 2019, and take about three months to complete. This project, funded from the federal Regional Surface Transportation Program, will make improvements to three miles of roadway by resurfacing high traffic streets with poor pavement conditions in these areas:
- Arch Road, from B Street to State Highway 99,
- March Lane, from Feather River Drive to Riverbrook Drive, and
- Pershing Avenue, from March Lane to Brookside Road.
Work on the project is being done by George Reed, Inc., General Engineering Contractors. As construction progresses, signs will be placed to notify drivers of work in the area. Some travel tips to help during the construction:
- Work will take place between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- One lane will be open at all times.
- Watch for changing message signs and workers directing traffic.
- The project is expected to conclude in July 2019.
For more information, visit www.stocktonca.gov/2019paving or call 209-937-8341.