There are lots of questions and misinformation in our community. Why did Stockton and San Joaquin have a large spike in COVID-19 cases this past week? To mask or not to mask—do they really help? Can students return to school safely? What can we do at work to be safe?
Here’s your chance to hear LIVE directly from those that are dealing with this pandemic on a daily basis and are making decisions to keep us healthy.
LIVE Online Webinar, Thursday, June 18, 2020
10:30am - 11:30am
- What can you expect in the new normal?
- What are the risks to delaying care?
- What are hospitals doing to assure safety?
- Donald J. Wiley, President & CEO - Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Medical Center
- Scott Neeley, MD Vice President & Chief Medical Officer - Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Medical Center
- Benjamin Wiederhold, MD Medical Director Emergency Department - Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Medical Center
- Maggie Park, MD, Public Health Officer - SJC Public Health Services
Please provide any questions that you would like addressed by the panel to [email protected] by Wednesday, June 17 at noon.
To get into the meeting next Thursday about 5-10 minutes before the meeting click on the link below or use the call in number and access code below.
To join the meeting, go to: bit.ly/SJMCNewNormal
Or call 1(888)788-0099
Access code: 99579850459
Meeting password: 1234