Once every year, on the last Monday of May, our nation remembers those who laid down their lives in defense of our country so that we could enjoy peace and freedom at home.
Memorial Day holds a special place in Stockton, and we have many events to help you celebrate it. Join us for any of the following events on Monday, May 28th.
- 8:30 AM @ Vietnam War Memorial - across from Cesar Chavez library
- 11:00 AM @ Ceremony - Parkview Cemetery, Manteca
- 1:00 PM @ Ceremony - American Legion Karl Post 16
- 1:00 PM @ Ceremony - VFW Luneta Post 52
- 7:00 PM @ World War II Memorial - Weber Point near McLeod Lake